Contributors: Kasey Asberry & others, attributed by project.
Date: May 2009 - 2011
RESOURCESA model for building and maintaining social and personal learning through hybrid physical & virtual contexts.
- Research Overview
- Interaction Model
- Where the Wild Things Are, Wildlife Corridors & Biogeography Exploration for Young People.
- Mediterranean Adaptive Management Modeling
- Futurology Green apprentices envision the future through work in small businesses.
- Intelligent Swarm Pattern library of instructional design generated by designers.
- Central Y Gardeners
- NENU Neighborhood Empowerment Network University, San Francisco.